Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Travelling in a group (Batanes, Philippines)


Ultimate Batanes Tour Teaser v.2 from Cinematic Concepts on Vimeo.
Batanes is a photographer's paradise. It offers a lot of beautiful sceneries with white beaches, captivating sunsets, strong waves along its coasts, old churches and old stone houses. While taking photos in Batanes you can really feel how nature is at work. Producing one video teaser from the shots I took was not enough. This 2nd video teaser showcases the group of people who I travelled with in Batanes. 

Here's a tip: Since I travelled with a group, I made the biggest no-no in travel photography which is I kept the other passengers waiting. I wanted to take a lot of videos and photos in every stop. I can now imagine that if you are into serious travel photography, it is better to travel alone or with a small group of photographers. You do not want to be the most popular person in the tour if you keep catching up with the group. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment